OFFICIAL ADDRESS: 211A Monument Road, B16 8UU
BUT, The front door is not easy to find because our door number is wrong in some GPS’s
HOW TO FIND US: Our place is the brown door on the right hand side of FALCON CARS. Please ring the top doorbell or if nobody answers you can try the other 3 doorbells (210A, 211A and 212A), especially 211A, press for few seconds, or ring us to the numbers below once you are outside our place and we will open door
Management: +44.121.4050.838 or +44.7574.101.465 (WhatsApp available)
- BY CAR (FREE PARKING)
Search for BELLIS STREET (B16 9AA): Free parking all over the street, and from there you can walk to the apartments in less than 1 minute crossing a passageway. Look for the FALCON CARS Office and our front door is just on the right hand side.
- FROM THE AIRPORT:
-Taxi costs £17 aprox (Read below more about our Taxis advise). £14 if you take the taxi outside the airport so the taxi driver does not need to pay parking. We recommend to go to the Airport Train Station (Free Monorail) and take the taxi there.
-Train £3.40. Take the free ‘Air-Rail Link’ monorail system.to the Birmingham International Train Station and then buy a train ticket (The best choice is “Virgin Trains”, cheaper and direct -9 mins-) to New Street Station. Then follow instructions below:
-Bus (Don´t do it! It takes more than 1h but if you really need to save money you can get a weekly ticket or something…)
- FROM NEW STREET STATION or OTHER STATIONS IN CITY CENTRE:
You can walk or get bus or taxi to our place. Please see below:
- WALKING (approx. 25-30mins, cost: some calories burnt, hehe)
You will need to go through Victoria square (city centre), then through Paradise Forum where you will see the new modern art style huge library on the right and Broad street in front of library. Walk all way straight down to end of Broad Street until you reach 5 ways roundabout. You go under or over and carry on straight passed Morrisons on your left. At this point you should be on the right side of the main road (Hagley Road). Carry on straight pass Francis Road, then pass Plough and Harrow Road and then you reach our road – Monument Road, turn right onto our road and stay on the right side, walk up 1 minute and it is the brown door with number 210A/211A/212A next to FALCON CARS office.
- TAXI (approx. 5mins, cost: £5-6)
You get a taxi from front of the New Street Station (avoid black cabs as they cost more and charge meter rate or you can call a Falcon Taxi (Their office is next door to our place) on: 0121 477 7777 to ask to bring you to our address (Check exact address below please) but the cheapest option is using UBER but you need smartphone (£3.50 from New Street Station and there is free WiFi there or at the Airport).
- LOCAL BUS (Short hop £1.50 but some drivers will not take you from the Cathedral since they say it’s too far), £2.40 single, £4 daily, £19 weekly ticket, etc). If you are a group you can get a group ticket very convenient! And if you install nXBus (mTickets) App the tickets are cheaper and you can buy them on the phone.
– FROM NEW STREET STATION or SNOW HILL STATION: Buses 9, 120, 126, 127, 128, 140 and X10 from Colmore Row (Next to the Cathedral – 5 mins from New Street, 1 min from Snow Hill). Get off at The Ivy Bush stop (You can ask driver to tell you, sit near him and he will call you).
National Express West Midlands website with information about routes, tickets, monthly/weekly passes, etc. If you install the App group/weekly tickets are cheaper.
- FROM COUCH STATION:
– 45 mins walking (Ask for The Bullring, then New Street, Victoria Square and same like from New Street Station)
– £7-8 by Taxi (£5-6 using UBER).
– By bus is complicated because you have to walk 18 mins until Colmore Row and follow the instructions above, or take 2 buses….
- FROM MEGABUS STOP:
– 25 mins by foot, (Same directions like from New St Station)
– Buses 9, 120, 126, 127, 128, 140 and X10 from Colmore Row (Next to the Cathedral – 6 mins by foot). Get off at The Ivy Bush stop (You can ask driver to tell you, sit near him and he will call you).
– Taxi info or Uber above
ARE YOU NEW USING “UBER”?
Use our Uber promo code, 0nrpxue, and get £3 off your first Uber ride. Redeem it at https://www.uber.com/invite/0nrpxue
DO YOU NEED A UK SIM CARD?
You can order a SIM card to our address, arriving in 1-2 working days, and if you like 1pMobile you can get £5 free if you order the SIM card using this link.
Also, we have spare GiffGaff spare SIM cards at home with free £5 credit as well but the rates are different.
SAVE OUR LOCATION IN YOUR GOOGLE MAP: (And rate us if you are happy!)
HOW TO OPEN FRONT DOOR VIDEO:
Please watch this video if you find it difficult to open the front door, pay attention to the last step since many guests do not turn 90 degrees and that way it is not possible to open it: